Sunday, December 27, 2009
Top Ten Movies
4. Burn After Reading- dark, twisted, hilarious.
5. The Proposal- definitely a "fluff" movie but it's Sandra Bullock doing what she does best: romantic comedy! Oh, and Ryan Reynolds sans shirt? Wow.
6. Julie & Julia- Meryl Streep & Amy Adams were amazing! The only downside was how hungry I was by the end of the movie...
7. Away We Go- true love, home and family.
8. Confessions of a Shopaholic- sweet and funny, I found Isla Fisher to be a perfect fit for Beckie.
9. X-Men Origins: Wolverine- this movie boils down to one man; Hugh Jackman.
10. ...I may need a recommendation to fulfill my list, please.
Top Ten failure,