Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crow's feet.

There is nothing worse than asking for simple moisturizer and having the sales lady ask if you would like the anti aging kind. What do you say to that? The only smart ass answer I could come up with was, "I do now." Chuckle, not included. 

I feel my "anti aging" purchase is a milestone I have finally crossed. I had been waiting for it to arrive, I just did not expect someone to shame me into buying it. Especially given its price- $42 a jar. 


When you do the math a face lift decades from now would end up costing a couple thousand dollars more and the jar is large enough that I see it lasting me a few good months. As a 27 year old who does wear sunscreen and moisturizes on a daily basis, I can tell you that the green jar has not revolutionized my face. However, it does feel softer and smoother. Minus the pushy sales lady, I would definitely recommend you step into the "anti aging" side of the fence. 

As a plus, it smells clean and leafy (think nature-like). It's a soothing start to my mornings! 

1 comment:

Leila! said...

NO! NO!! It's too soon Dahnya!!!