Monday, January 31, 2011

janvier: favoris

1. Doakes! It's astounding how this happy puppy has completely pawed and slobbered his way into my heart. 

2. English muffin, slathered with cream cheese & cranbanero jelly. Try it. You will not be disappointed.

3. Stamper. If I loved sending mail out before, now it's a stamping craze!

4. My "vintage" hobo bag. There's a story here but, the end result is that I am the luckiest girl in the world with the coolest bag ever (it holds everything).


5. Daily walks with my Francis. Thanks to Doakes the evenings are comprised of leisurely walks, playing in the park and catching up without a single interruption (until I whip out my camera to capture little duck feet leaves). 

4 comments:

Oscarelmexicanopics said...

Nice pic that "duck feet leaves" great imagination that makes me proud of you ha ha ha.

Love, hugs, blessings.
Dad

Emily said...

1) what a sweet puppy!

2) i'll have to try that jelly .. i love english muffins!

3) did you make that stamp?!

4) what's the story with the bag?

Francis said...

The bag story!!! Well now I know what I'm gonna write about on the Dahnya and Fran blog this week.

Leila! said...

Dahnya, I'm always taking pictures of leaves on the ground (heart-shaped ones), but now you've gone off and found duck-leaves and I'm so envious! Really great find!