Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tickled pink!

I've been itching to blog for the past few days. Unfortunately, time is no longer my own. Between the GRE, becoming a teacherinator and attempting to stay awake past eight each night takes its toll. The bright side? My pants are a bit looser. The downer? I have become a recluse without even the semblance of a life. 



Today I cheated and shut my GRE for Dummies early to partake in a romantic comedy starring Queen Latifah and the delectable Common (don't worry, Fran agrees) in Just Wright. The acting isn't top notch and there are a few oddities in the plot but I fell in love with it nonetheless. If you want a slam dunk happy ending, these two all-stars will happily swish it in the net for you! 

Please pardon the awful basketball metaphors...I'm feeling rusty here. 



Sidenote: thank you so much to Miss B for taking the time to say hi via the postman. So cute, so sweet, so thoughtful! This post is exclusively for you, lady.




GRE countdown, 3 days. 

6 comments:

Becca said...

Hooray!! You're almost there, my friend! We will be celebrating post-test, for sure!!

How does that Mac'n'Cheese place and Chocolate Bar sound? :-)

Dahnya said...

OMG. You had me at mac.

TempestBeauty said...

Good luck lady! You'll do great :)

Leila! said...

Good luck!! Show them who is boss!!!!

Francis said...

Way to make me sound super gay. He is hot though...oops.

Good Luck wifey, you're gonna dominate that test!

Emily said...

good luck!!! i know you are going to ace the test! :)