- Biggest and BEST part? Duh. I married the man who truly makes my life sweet and exciting.
- Irish honeymoon!
- Seattle and its hipsters
- Marfa Prada and I finally met.
- Fran was a featured artist at the CAMH!
- I can't seem to learn my lesson...I went back into the classroom. Except I am now a teach-minator. Hm. I really need to learn to be careful for what you wish for.
- GRE? Check.
- I said goodbye to my dear friend the Pandimobil for Perlita
If there is one thing I learned in 2010 is that true love prevails through the best and worst of times. Only to come out stronger for it in the end. If I haven't already expressed it: thank you for those in my life.
With 2011 impatiently waiting around the corner, I hear a graduation, a first year anniversary and impending possibilities that are both exciting (and honestly) a teeny bit nerve wracking. But, first let's properly send off 2010 with style, grace and bubbly clinking (and drinking)!