Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top 10: musical edition

The soundtrack for 2010 includes a few oldies but, they all had me dancing and singing at the top of my lungs with absolute joy. In no particular order:


1. Make her say, Kid Cudi (and Common!) 
    *sidenote: I am in love with the colors & aesthetic of the video 
2. Llamada de emergencia, Daddy Yankee 
3. DJ got us falling in love, Usher feat. Pitbull
4. Crossfire, Brandon Flowers 
5. Dirt off your shoulder, Jay Z (so old but so good)
6. Madonna episode, Glee (best episode I've seen thus far)
7. Help, I'm alive, Metric 
8. Dead and gone, TI feat. Justin Timberlake  
9. Linger, The Cranberries (it's all I could sing in Ireland)
10. Lollipop, Lil Wayne (ignore the lyrics, it's all about the beat)


Bonus (international edition): EnsembleCoeur de Pirate- the trumpet part at the end is the best.


If you have any recommendations, please send them my way to end the year with newbies, please!

No comments: