Sunday, May 8, 2011

Selfless, personified.

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."  -Tenneva Jordan


I have no better way to express the utter devotion and love my mom has bestowed upon us, her family (this includes carting her pink Snuggie around when she'd rather be cozied up inside in order to accompany us anywhere & everywhere). The over-the-top, no holds barred, absolute most giving person I know deserves more than a day & has our baby albums in her closet. Which is why Tuesday (May 10th) she has her Mexican bash taking place as well!


To a "tea-rrific" mother

Wrapping it up fiesta-style

Donation on our way out of the restaurant.

Chinese fortune (statement).

High five on mad gifting skills.


Our family dinner celebrating our awesome mama consisted of Christmas lights (and wreaths). Lots of joshing and questionable food...I wish I had more pictures to share but those will have to hold until my dad gets to sharing them on the libro de caras (aka facebook). 


Happy mother's day to one and all! 

No comments: