Saturday, December 15, 2007

Me, Scrooge?

Where has the time gone?! I'm walking around in a daze with all these Christmas lights & songs blaring all around me. I feel like Halloween just finished and now I'm supposed to be wrapping gifts? Maybe it's the weather that has me in such disbelief. I have to say though, I'm glad December finally arrived for one, I bought a long, ivory peacoat in September with the hopes of pulling it on in late October...to this date the pricetags are still attached. Maybe global warming has caused such a muggy fall. In the meantime I'm in the process of finishing Lemony Snicket, beginning to read the Golden Compass, and eagerly awaiting the results of the Iowa caucuses. Go, Hillary, go!

2 comments:

camille said...

i am longing to wear coats too!

our christmas gifts are wrapped & tucked safely under the tree. have fun shopping!

and yes, that photo is from the overpass of 59. good eye!

allison. said...

merry christmas!

i hope you enjoy the (little bit of a) break that you lucky folks in education get!