Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mr. Postman!

I dropped by my super friendly neighborhood post office today and check out my "funny" find:



They all bring such happy memories (well except for beetle bailey, never heard of them...). Two in particular bring food to mind, dairy queen ice cream and lasagna, yum. I can't wait to mail them out! Be on the look out, people. 

And seriously, the lady working the counter was a breath of fresh air. We all love a compliment (I was a "that girl from the Disney Channel" again & I had pretty handwriting, thank you) but she was super happy and contagious in her enthusiasm about life. Can't wait to go back to see her! After all, Christmas is fast approaching...

2 comments:

Emily said...

calvin % hobbes! what cute stamps!

Heidi said...

So cute! I need to go grab a sheet to replace these terrible freedom bells I have!