Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekend of firsts.

This weekend Fran and I are off to visit the G-clan in Connecticut. Back in July we promised Dom to come up and see one of his football games. Can you believe that Fran has never seen Dom play a single game?! He's been in TX for that long. 


The situation called to remedied and little did we know (when we booked the tickets in early September) that we would be experiencing Central Connecticut's championship game! That's right, they are number ONE for their division. Come Saturday we will be cheering for the boys in blue: Go CC!



Mind you, I don't know much (if anything) about football but I do know that I am in for a treat! This will be my first time attending a college game as well as my first trip to the east in the fall. I wish I could say I had my boots and fall accessories lined up but, I literally left my boots in Ireland (damn the mist). Fran, any chance there's some new boots in my future? My feet would surely appreciate it.



4 comments:

Heidi said...

Have a great time! Watching a football game up north, in the fall, seems like you'll be in the middle of a movie! Please get some hot chocolate to complete my vision!

Leila! said...

Somehow -- reading this post has made me excited about winter time. Thanks Dahnya!
Enjoy yourself up there!

Oscarelmexicanopics said...

Now we all know that you witnessed the blue boys win the championship, that was amazing! I differ of Leila, I don't look forward for the winter time!

Hugs, love.

Dad

Francis said...

not true I saw him play in high school.