Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brr!

I need to invest in serious winter gear. Taking out Doakes to the park has not been as much fun when the bitter wind bites the tips of my ears, nose, or any other exposed body part off. My one pair of mittens are growing a bit bedraggled with such constant use! 


Luckily, a glass of wine and hot veggie pie from Star make it all a bit easier to defrost...



Yeah. The cold is not helping my motivation when it comes to my NYR. But Zumba! starts tomorrow. Pretty dress, I'm coming! 

3 comments:

Francis said...

You got this!

Oscarelmexicanopics said...

What is Zumba? Be careful with the wind chill factor, it goes to the bone non-stop! Hugs, kiss, blessings. Dad

Heidi said...

These cold nights are too cold for me! This is why I couldn't handle a bigger dog like Doakes- I'd just sit on the front step and hold the end of a long rope and watch him run around the front yard. :)

Bad pet parent, Heidi, bad.