Monday, March 5, 2012

a must!

If you want the most refreshing (and tingly) shower experience of your life, go to target and stock up on:

The big bottle will be located by the Bumble Bee peeps for $14. Not only does it smell good, it leaves you refreshed & energized. I love it so much, I want to take multiple showers a day! Or, in Fran's words, "it feels like my balls have been taken over by a York Peppermint Patty". Take it as you may.

Also, if you're on the lookout for a good chicklit book, add Sophie Kinsella's latest novel, I've Got Your Number to your cart. I am not posting a picture of the cover because, quite honestly, it's not attractive. Who the hell thinks that neon colors with a black backdrop makes for an arresting cover? Anyway, this is truly a case of one not being discouraged by the cover because it's phenomenal (if you're into girly comedies). 

It's very rare for me to find a book where I literally laugh out loud as I read through it. But, there were four particular scenes where I was busting a gut while poor Fran tried to sleep one Wednesday night. The book had me so engrossed, I closed it at 2am sad to reach the end but happy knowing I had been able to read it from cover to cover that evening. 

Confession, as I write through this post, I am mentally revisiting the four scenes & thinking a reread is in order. 

PS: four week, unlimited boot camp for $69 at Spotts Park, who's in?!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I loooooooooove Dr. Bronner's! Smells great, is incredibly refreshing and, overall, very inexpensive.

In fact, I nearly bought some at Target the other day...mmm, methinks I should have.